You are using your Fair & Sustainable PC. This means you already have the right version of Microsoft Office on your PC and we only have to connect it to Microsoft 365 to make sure you can collaborate with others directly from Microsoft Office and save your files directly to OneDrive.
Step 1 – Connecting Microsoft Office to Microsoft 365
- Open Microsoft Word.
- In the top of the Word screen you will see one of two things:
- If you are already signed in with another account, you will see the name belonging to that account. Click on that name and select “Afmelden” or “Sign out”.
- If you have signed out or were not signed in with another account, there will be “Aanmelden” or “Sign in”. Click on that button.
- A screen wil pop up, asking you to sign in to your Microsoft account. Sign in with your @fairandsustainable.nl or @fs-kenya.com account.
- Great, you have signed in to your Microsoft 365 account!
Step 2 – Using Microsoft 365
Now that we’ve connected Microsoft Office to Microsoft 365, you are ready to start using Microsoft 365. Please click on the button below to continue.